List:MySQL and Perl« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:May 11 1999 1:59pm
Subject:Benchmark RPM Problems
View as plain text
>>>>> "Randal" == Randal Leavitt <nstn1291@stripped> writes:

Randal> I recently attempted to install the benchmark RPM package:
Randal> MySQL-bench-3.22.22-1.i386.rpm

Randal> It would not install because I do not have a file named MySQL-DBI-perl-bin.

Randal> How do I obtain or create this file?  Any suggestions would be truly
Randal> appreciated.

Sorry, the missing module doesn't yet exists.

You can go around the above problem by using:

rpm -i --nodeps MySQL-bench-3.22.22-1.i386.rpm

Yours,
Monty

*************** Warning commercial signature follows **********
If you like TCX's concept of a 'mostly free' database and free
advice, you should at least CONSIDER supporting us that we can
afford to keep this service up.   http://www.mysql.com/
Thread
Benchmark RPM ProblemsRandal Leavitt10 May
  • Benchmark RPM ProblemsMichael Widenius11 May