List:MySQL and Perl« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jochen Wiedmann Date:December 12 1999 11:57am
Subject:Re: Problem testing msql-mysql-Modules
View as plain text
Tim Churches wrote:

> Yes, I get exactly the same error with SuSE Linux 6.1 - see my message
> titled "problem loading DBD::mtsql module" from earlier today. Some else
> posted a message about the same problem a few weeks ago but the only
> suggestion was to recompile the mysql daemon instead of installing it
> from a binary RPM. But that doesn't make sense - the problem is in the
> DBD::mysql driver module, **NOT** in MySQL itself (which works
> perfectly).

Wrong. The problem is the mixture of a C client library which is
compiled fine for another machine and a Perl which is compiled
fine for your machine.

Just believe me and give it a try.

Sorry,

Jochen

--
Jochen Wiedmann						joe@stripped
Life has brown and green eyes. :-)			+49 711 7168586

Thread
Problem testing msql-mysql-ModulesEnrico Sorcinelli11 Dec
  • Re: Problem testing msql-mysql-ModulesTim Churches11 Dec
    • Re: Problem testing msql-mysql-ModulesEnrico Sorcinelli11 Dec
      • Re: Problem testing msql-mysql-ModulesDan Mahoney11 Dec
        • Re: Problem testing msql-mysql-ModulesTim Churches12 Dec
        • Re: Problem testing msql-mysql-ModulesTim Churches12 Dec
        • Re: Problem testing msql-mysql-ModulesJochen Wiedmann12 Dec
  • Re: Problem testing msql-mysql-ModulesJochen Wiedmann12 Dec
    • A solution to solve problem testing msql-mysql-ModulesEnrico Sorcinelli13 Dec
  • Re: Problem testing msql-mysql-ModulesJochen Wiedmann12 Dec