List:MySQL and Perl« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jochen Wiedmann Date:December 9 1999 8:30pm
Subject:Re: Bug in DBD::mysql: problem in $dbh->tables()
View as plain text  
Andrew Tanner wrote:

> I didn't find the solution to this problem in the mailing list archive (I just
> joined the list) so I'm posting the fix I used.
> 
> On line 249 in Mysql.pm I renamed NAMES to NAME, because this appears to be what
> prepare() was looking for. It worked fine. Problem solved.
> 
> This was to the Msql-Mysql-modules-1.2208 release.

To be honest, I do not even know what problem you are referring to. :-)
I've searched through my current source tree and wasn't able to find
the string NAMES in any file. So may be the problem was already fixed
in 1.2209:


    1999-10-13  Jochen Wiedmann  <joe@stripped> (1.2209)

        * Fixed bug in $dbh->tables(): Didnt't work with
          empty databases.


Thanks,

Jochen

-- 
Jochen Wiedmann						joe@stripped
Life has brown and green eyes. :-)			+49 711 7168586
Thread
Re: Bug in DBD::mysql: problem in $dbh->tables()Andrew Tanner9 Dec
  • Re: Bug in DBD::mysql: problem in $dbh->tables()Jochen Wiedmann9 Dec
  • Re: Bug in DBD::mysql: problem in $dbh->tables()Jochen Wiedmann9 Dec