List:MySQL and Perl« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:artlore Date:May 4 1999 4:13pm
Subject:Re: php versus perl for coupling to apache/intranet
View as plain text
Perl does offer a more robust and perhaps a better long term solution.

Go to http://perl.apache.org for details on the mod_perl API.

And, of course there is the excellent Perl DBI  and DBD module combination.

You should have started with the superb http://www.tcx.se website first!

Good luck,

Ed

By they way, PHP would be fine for your intranet should you make that choice. Just make
it an informed choice.