List:MySQL and Perl« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mia Smith Date:June 18 2013 7:00am
Subject:Query
View as plain text
Hi,

My name is Mia Smith and I manage the website Lacartes.com. We are expa
nding our online marketplace in your area and I was wondering if you'd like
to add your business to our website for free? Our website is helping 400,000
+ people every month find the businesses, products and services they need. W
e'd like to invite you to create a free business page on our website so our
users will be able to find you and share your offerings with their friends a
nd families.

Your business page lets you publish photos, prices, videos, ne
ws announcements and communicate directly with customers. It will appear on
all major search engines like Google so you will benefit from instant online
 exposure to a large audience looking for the products and services you offe
r. It will also feature a permanent link to send visitors to your own websit
e. We make money through thirdparty ad banners so we do not charge businesse
s anything to use our website. Our goal is to grow our user base and help mo
re people connect with the products and services they need. It is a win-win
situation.

To set up your free business page, please follow this link:
htt
p://www.lacartes.com/business/add

Please let me know if you encounter any p
roblems or if there is anything you need. If this email has reached you by m
istake or if you do not wish to take advantage of this free advertising oppo
rtunity, please accept my apology for any inconvenience caused and rest assu
red that you will not be contacted again.

Many thanks for your time and con
sideration,

Mia Smith
mia.s@stripped