List:MySQL and Perl« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:David Favor Date:April 13 2013 4:20pm
Subject:Please update DBD::MySQL with how to create test database
View as plain text
make test fails for me, regardless of how I've created
the test database.

To simplify everyone's life.

Please add the exact command line commands for creating
the test database, so make test passes all tests.

Specifically this includes creating the test user with
an empty password, which seems to be the failure point.

Thanks.

--
Love feeling your best ever, all day, every day?
Click http://RadicalHealth.com for the easy way!