List:MySQL and Perl« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gisbert W. Selke Date:December 17 2009 9:06pm
Subject:AW: problems loading DBD::MySQL
View as plain text

	-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
	Von: Keith Thomas [mailto:kttradesltd@stripped]
	Gesendet: Donnerstag, 17. Dezember 2009 20:52

	 [..] , but with 15 of 35 tests failing and 745 subtest failing. I did build out a small
test program and it connected with out issue this time. Do I ignore the fails at this
point, consider myself luck and go on with my life?

I guess it depends on which tests were failing. If it looks like some functionality that
you need: better not. It also depends on the alternatives. (Do you have some older
DBD::mysql that you know works fine, and that satisfies your needs? Try Randy Kobes'
archive.)
I know I've had trouble recompiling DBD::mysql in the past several times, and I try to
avoid having to do that. Usually that works for me, because I hardly ever need bleeding
edge functionality.

\Gisbert

Thread
problems loading DBD::MySQLKeith Thomas15 Dec
  • Re: problems loading DBD::MySQLMichael R Boudreau16 Dec
    • Re: problems loading DBD::MySQLKeith Thomas16 Dec
AW: problems loading DBD::MySQLGisbert W. Selke17 Dec
  • Re: problems loading DBD::MySQLKeith Thomas17 Dec
AW: problems loading DBD::MySQLGisbert W. Selke17 Dec