List:MySQL and Perl« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jochen Wiedmann Date:November 18 1999 12:01pm
Subject:Re: [Fwd: MYSQLBUG HELP!!!]
View as plain text
jarek wrote:

>  install_driver(mysql) failed: Can't load
> '/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/i586-linux/DynaLoader.pm line 169.
>  at (eval 1) line 3

I DBD::mysql installed? If not, install it.

Is it installed in the Perl directories or at some other
place, for example your home directory? If so, you have
to specify an appropriate library path, for example by
using the environment variable PERL5LIB, by using Perl's
-I option or with

	use lib "mypath";

If you still think it should be working, see the hints
in the README.

Bye,

Jochen
Thread
[Fwd: MYSQLBUG HELP!!!]jarek18 Nov
  • Re: [Fwd: MYSQLBUG HELP!!!]Jochen Wiedmann18 Nov