List:MySQL and Perl« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gisbert W. Selke Date:February 25 2009 11:45pm
Subject:AW: :mysql for Windows XP Professional
View as plain text
Andy,

Something seems to be wrong with your Internet access. (Are you sure your http proxy is
called "myproxy.com" and listens on port 8080?)

In any case, I can access the repositories without problem, and I'll mail you the module
you need in a minute or two.

\Gisbert

Thread
AW: :mysql for Windows XP ProfessionalGisbert W. Selke26 Feb