List:MySQL and Perl« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jochen Wiedmann Date:November 17 1999 10:07pm
Subject:Re: the msql-mysql modules and the year 2000
View as plain text

Walter Addison March wrote:

> Hi folks... hopefully a million people have asked this and I am
> going to get several irrate responses telling me just where to look
> (I've looked in the archives of this mailing list and various sites)
> to find information about whether the msql-mysql modules (which I
> believe are also refered to as DBDs) will have trouble next year,
> that is whether the msql-mysql modules are infested with the Y2K
> bug.

Never wasted a single second for thinking about that nonsense ... :-)

AFAIK they are clean. But, to quote a friend: I'd swear for it,
but I wouldn't bet ... :-)

(I think it depends on the Y2K-safety of the underlying Perl
and MySQL.)

Bye,

Jochen
Thread
the msql-mysql modules and the year 2000Walter Addison March17 Nov
  • Re: the msql-mysql modules and the year 2000Ed Phillips18 Nov
  • Re: the msql-mysql modules and the year 2000Jochen Wiedmann18 Nov
  • Re: the msql-mysql modules and the year 2000Craig Vincent22 Nov