List:MySQL and Perl« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gisbert W. Selke Date:April 1 2008 12:03pm
Subject:AW: can't return a result set in the given context
View as plain text

It may be hard to tell for anyone not knowing the stored procedure that you
try to call, and not knowing the "given context" that is, in fact, not
given.
On a side note, are you sure you want a syb_err_handler for a MySQL
connection?

\Gisbert
Thread
can't return a result set in the given contextSteven Wechsler31 Mar
AW: can't return a result set in the given contextGisbert W. Selke1 Apr
  • RE: can't return a result set in the given contextSteven Wechsler1 Apr
    • Re: can't return a result set in the given contextPatrick Galbraith1 Apr
      • RE: can't return a result set in the given contextSteven Wechsler1 Apr