List:MySQL and Perl« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jochen Wiedmann Date:November 13 1999 4:20pm
Subject:Re: Determination of table and database from field in select...
View as plain text
Michael Widenius wrote:

> The MySQL C API can be used to get the table name for each column, but
> I don't know if you can get this through DBI/DBD (I scanned through
> 'perldoc DBI', but couldn't find anything specific);  Maybe someone on
> the msql-mysql-modules lists knows something about this...

Use $sth->{'mysql_table'}. It used to be $sth->{table}, but the latter
is deprecated.

Bye,

Jochen

--
Jochen Wiedmann						joe@stripped
Life has brown and green eyes. :-)			+49 711 7168586

Thread
Determination of table and database from field in select...Michael Widenius13 Nov
Re: Determination of table and database from field in select...Jochen Wiedmann13 Nov