List:MySQL and Perl« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jochen Wiedmann Date:November 13 1999 4:23pm
Subject:Re: FW: Missing libmysqlclient.so
View as plain text
"Carpenter, Rex" wrote:

> I have tried Jochen suggestion to 'perl Makefile.PL --config --static'
> without success and I have looked in the /lib section of my installed binary
> distribution of mysql only to find 'libmysqlclient.a'. Is there a separate
> binary distribution of client support?

If you don't have success, please let me se the complete output of

	perl Makefile.PL --static --config
	make
	make test

Bye,

Jochen

--
Jochen Wiedmann						joe@stripped
Life has brown and green eyes. :-)			+49 711 7168586

Thread
FW: Missing libmysqlclient.soRex Carpenter12 Nov
  • Re: FW: Missing libmysqlclient.soJochen Wiedmann13 Nov