List:MySQL and Perl« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sam Mefford Date:October 29 1999 10:11pm
Subject:data_sources
View as plain text
I'm wondering if anyone can explain why Msql-Mysql modules don't follow the spec
set out by DBI . . . specifically I'm trying to write a generic browser-based
database table manager, and I'm wondering why I have to special code things for
the mysql interface rather than using the standard calls like
DBI->data_sources('mysql')

Sam
Thread
data_sourcesSam Mefford30 Oct
  • Re: data_sourcesJochen Wiedmann2 Nov
  • Help: Install problemUnknown Sender2 Nov
  • Help: Install problemUnknown Sender2 Nov
  • Re: Help: Install problemJochen Wiedmann2 Nov
  • Re: Help: Install problemUnknown Sender2 Nov