List:MySQL and Perl« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gisbert W. Selke Date:July 28 2006 2:57pm
Subject:AW: How to Suppress Error Messages
View as plain text
Aaron,

See the DBI man page, section "Attributes common to all handles", and look
up the attributes PrintError and RaiseError. The attributes Warn and
HandleError might also be worth a look.

\Gisbert
Thread
How to Suppress Error MessagesAaron Huber28 Jul
AW: How to Suppress Error MessagesGisbert W. Selke28 Jul