List:MySQL and Perl« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:September 29 1999 9:45am
Subject:Re: Local installation of msql-mysql-modules failed. Help
please!(fwd)
View as plain text
>>>>> "Yang" == Yang Ciccimaro <ciccimar@stripped> writes:

Yang> Jochen,
Yang> Thanks for the reply. I started all over again with Perl5.004_04 based on
Yang> your suggestion. Again, I had no problem with the other two modules until
Yang> I came to msql-mysql-modules. I suppose fewer error messages doesn't
Yang> necessarily mean better news. But it does make this email simpler.

Yang> I got a one sentence message at "perl Makefile.PL":

Yang> Can't call method "new" without a package or object reference at
Yang> Makefile.PL line 320.

Hi!

This is fixed in msql-mysql-modules-1.2207

Regards,
Monty
Thread
Local installation of msql-mysql-modules failed. Help please!(fwd)Yang Ciccimaro22 Sep
  • Re: Local installation of msql-mysql-modules failed. Help please!(fwd)Jochen Wiedmann23 Sep
    • Re: Local installation of msql-mysql-modules failed. Helpplease!(fwd)Yang Ciccimaro29 Sep
      • Re: Local installation of msql-mysql-modules failed. Helpplease!(fwd)Michael Widenius29 Sep