List:MySQL and Perl« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:September 17 1999 6:01pm
Subject:Trouble compiling on Solaris
View as plain text
>>>>> "Rich" == Rich Bowen <rbowen@stripped> writes:

Rich> To get right to the point ...
Rich> Msql-Mysql-modules-1.2202 from the CPAN
Rich> gcc 2.7.2
Rich> Solaris 2.5.1

Rich> And I know that this is lengthy, but ... here goes.
Rich> Any assistance would be appreciated.
Rich> I use primarily Linux, and use Solaris very seldom. I've never had a
Rich> problem building this on Linux.

Rich> Here's a compile attempt

Rich> Script started on Tue Sep 14 13:37:15 1999
Rich> ypcat:  the domainname hasn't been set on this machine.

<cut>

Rich> In file included from dbdimp.c:38:
Rich> ../dbd/bindparam.h:188: `SQL_BIGINT' undeclared (first use this
Rich> function)

Hi!

This means that you have to upgrade your MySQL version to a recent
3.22 version or use an msql-mysql-modules from the 1.20xx series.

Regards,
Monty
Thread
Trouble compiling on SolarisRich Bowen15 Sep
  • Re: Trouble compiling on SolarisJochen Wiedmann15 Sep
  • Trouble compiling on SolarisMichael Widenius17 Sep