List:MySQL and Perl« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jochen Wiedmann Date:March 11 2004 9:01pm
Subject:Re: Install DBD::mysql on Mac 10.3.2
View as plain text
Greg Rice wrote:

> What I believe is the relevant section of the result is at the bottom of
> the message. It shows, as did the more abbreviated version, that tests
> 46-48 of mysql.t are failing. I do not, however, know how to relate this
> to a specific problem. I think it is arising from this section of mysql.t :

I think you are right. It seems as if the "type", "is_not_null", and
"is_pri_key" methods are failing.

Could you modify the script and let the loop emit the respective values
that it finds?

Jochen

Thread
Install DBD::mysql on Mac 10.3.2Greg Rice11 Mar
Re: Install DBD::mysql on Mac 10.3.2Greg Rice11 Mar
  • Re: Install DBD::mysql on Mac 10.3.2Jochen Wiedmann11 Mar
    • Re: Install DBD::mysql on Mac 10.3.2Greg Rice12 Mar