List:MySQL and Perl« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jochen Wiedmann Date:February 4 2004 8:31pm
Subject:Re: Problem with DBD::mysql and AIX with make
View as plain text
Dan Rizzi wrote:

> ld: 0711-317 ERROR: Undefined symbol: .floor
> ld: 0711-345 Use the -bloadmap or -bnoquiet option to obtain more information.
> make: 1254-004 The error code from the last command is 1.

I have never installed MySQL nor DBD::mysql on AIX. My guess is,
that you are mixing binaries compiled with different compilers.
If so, I suggest that you compile everything for yourself from
source. (MySQL, Perl, DBI, DBD::mysql)

If not, I would assume that .floor is present in some library
in /lib. I would hope, that AIX has got a tool like nm that can
be used to list the symbols in a library and find the right
library.

Jochen
Thread
Problem with DBD::mysql and AIX with makeDan Rizzi3 Feb
  • Re: Problem with DBD::mysql and AIX with makeRudy Lippan3 Feb
    • Re: Problem with DBD::mysql and AIX with makeGarry Williams3 Feb
  • Re: Problem with DBD::mysql and AIX with makeJochen Wiedmann4 Feb