List:MySQL and Perl« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jochen Wiedmann Date:January 17 2004 8:55pm
Subject:Re: LIMIT ?,? statement
View as plain text
Walery Studennikov wrote:

> Well, less important than what? ;)
> It is not only 'upwards portability', but mostly 'convenience'
> (possibility to use 'questionable features' with convenient
> wrappers such as selectrow_hashref etc.).
>
> So, CONVENIENCE vs WHAT?

Could you imagine that portability is a convenience as well? :-)

> If I will make a patch for optional enabling end disabling
> this 'feature' (the current behavior will be the default),
> will you include this patch into the official version?

I am not the maintainer. But I would of course vote for it.

Jochen

Thread
LIMIT ?,? statementWalery Studennikov16 Jan
Re: LIMIT ?,? statementWalery Studennikov16 Jan
  • Re: LIMIT ?,? statementJochen Wiedmann16 Jan
    • Re: LIMIT ?,? statementWalery Studennikov16 Jan
      • Re: LIMIT ?,? statementJochen Wiedmann17 Jan
      • Re: LIMIT ?,? statementRudy Lippan21 Jan