List:MySQL and Perl« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jochen Wiedmann Date:August 29 1999 9:35am
Subject:Re: selecting NULL values
View as plain text
Stork wrote:

> ... seems to me you should phrase it differently:
>
> and subAcct=NULL
>
> should be
>
> and subAcct is NULL
>
> Isn't that the standard?  You could try it and see if that makes a
> difference.  Good luck.

No, he's right with mSQL, which has its peculiarities, including that.

--
Jochen Wiedmann						joe@stripped
Life has brown and green eyes. :-)			+49 7123 14887

Thread
selecting NULL valuesClifford Meece28 Aug
  • Re: selecting NULL valuesJochen Wiedmann28 Aug
  • Re: selecting NULL valuesJochen Wiedmann29 Aug
Re: selecting NULL valuesStork29 Aug