List:MySQL and Perl« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jochen Wiedmann Date:October 22 2003 8:17pm
Subject:Re: DBD::mysql install nightmare.
View as plain text
John Day wrote:

> I installed MySQL from sources. Not from RPM's! That is why I am stumped.
> Could it be that the DBD::mysql needs to be installed manually so I can specify the
> directories?

If so, use the options --cflags and --libs when running "perl Makefile.PL".
See the INSTALL document for details. Or make sure, that mysql_config is
in your path.

Jochen

Thread
DBD::mysql install nightmare.John Day22 Oct
  • Re: DBD::mysql install nightmare.Jochen Wiedmann22 Oct
    • Re: DBD::mysql install nightmare.John Day22 Oct
      • Re: DBD::mysql install nightmare.Jochen Wiedmann22 Oct
  • Re: DBD::mysql install nightmare.Rudy Lippan22 Oct
Re: DBD::mysql install nightmare.John Day22 Oct