List:MySQL and Perl« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jochen Wiedmann Date:August 27 1999 7:21am
Subject:Re: Can't load module DBI, dynamic loading not available in this perl.
View as plain text
Philip Smeuninx wrote:

> I did the rebuild of Perl and I specified to use dynamic loading. But he still
> gives the same error. Do I have to reboot the system (since it is a system that
> is in production, this is hard and prob has to be done during the night)
> I also tryed to static link the modules to perl like you suggested, but also
> here the same error stays.

Within "make test" you need not reboot the system. Does the error occur
within
"make test"?

Another question are running daemons, for example an httpd with mod_perl
included.

Bye,

Jochen

--
Jochen Wiedmann						joe@stripped
Life has brown and green eyes. :-)			+49 7123 14887

Thread
Can't load module DBI, dynamic loading not available in this perl.Philip Smeuninx25 Aug
  • Re: Can't load module DBI, dynamic loading not available in this perl.artlore25 Aug
  • Re: Can't load module DBI, dynamic loading not available in this perl.Jochen Wiedmann25 Aug
  • Re: Can't load module DBI, dynamic loading not available in this perl.Jochen Wiedmann27 Aug
Re: Can't load module DBI, dynamic loading not available in this perl.Philip Smeuninx26 Aug