List:MySQL and Perl« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jochen Wiedmann Date:March 18 2003 9:25am
Subject:Re: How long can a command sent to MySQL from Perl be?
View as plain text
Zitiere Hal Vaughan <hal@stripped>:

> So just how long a line can I send to MySQL from Perl without the line
> getting
> chomped off or rejected?  How can I build really long command lines
> similiar
> to multi-line commands when I'm using the MySQL prompt?

That is precisely evaluated by the "crashme" script. The "crashme"
results are part of the MySQL distribution, AFAIK.

I don't know the exact numbers, but 12 clauses are nothing.
Thread
How long can a command sent to MySQL from Perl be?Hal Vaughan17 Mar
  • Re: How long can a command sent to MySQL from Perl be?Jochen Wiedmann18 Mar
  • Re: How long can a command sent to MySQL from Perl be?Marc Prewitt18 Mar