List:MySQL and Perl« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jochen Wiedmann Date:February 14 2003 6:37am
Subject:Re: mysql under windows
View as plain text
Quoting Randy Kobes <randy@stripped>:

> I added a post-install script which will offer to fetch and
> install, if desired, the required libmySQL.dll, if you don't have
> it already - this point caused some confusion earlier.

Nice idea! :-)

However, couldn't this cause trouble if there are two different
dll's, one inside the Perl directory and another one in the
MySQL directory? (I am not sufficiently inside Windows C
programming to know.)

Jochen
Thread
mysql under windowsMikael Jacobsson13 Feb
  • Re: mysql under windowsJochen Wiedmann13 Feb
    • Re: mysql under windowsRandy Kobes13 Feb
      • Re: mysql under windowsJochen Wiedmann14 Feb
        • Re: mysql under windowsRandy Kobes14 Feb