List:MySQL and Perl« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jochen Wiedmann Date:February 6 2003 7:29am
Subject:Re: Perl dynaloader does not find MySQL
View as plain text
Quoting Jörgen Myhrman <jorgen@stripped>:

> [Wed Feb 05 13:56:20 2003] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Can't load
> C:/Perl/site/lib/auto/DBD/mysql/mysql.dll' for module DBD::mysql:
> load_file:Det går inte att hitta den angivna modulen at
> C:/Perl/lib/DynaLoader.pm line 229.

[...]

> Yet the mysql.dll is right there...

The error message doesn't necessarily imply that it is the file
"DBD/mysql/mysql.dll", which cannot be found. I would rather guess,
that this file requires another file, which cannot be found, most
probably the MySQL shared libraries. In my case these libraries
are in C:\Prg\MySQL\lib\opt and I need that directory in the
path.

Jochen
Thread
Perl dynaloader does not find MySQLjorgen5 Feb
  • Re: Perl dynaloader does not find MySQLJochen Wiedmann6 Feb
  • Re: Perl dynaloader does not find MySQLRandy Kobes6 Feb
  • RE: Perl dynaloader does not find MySQLHoward Fuchs6 Feb