List:MySQL and Perl« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jochen Wiedmann Date:February 3 2003 6:30am
Subject:Re: Solaris 2.7 run time linking problem
View as plain text
Zitiere Steve Sapovits <sapovitss@stripped>:

> I'm not seeing how to incorporate this into Makefile.PL or if
> there's something there I missed that generates this.

That's not my intention. Specifying options like the name
of the static library is exactly what mysql_config (or
the --libs options) are good for.

However, for the future, it might be helpful, if you could
publish a diff between your original mysql_config and the
current.

Regards,

Jochen
Thread
Solaris 2.7 run time linking problemSteve Sapovits2 Feb
  • Re: Solaris 2.7 run time linking problemJochen Wiedmann2 Feb
  • Re: Solaris 2.7 run time linking problemSteve Sapovits2 Feb
    • Re: Solaris 2.7 run time linking problemJochen Wiedmann2 Feb
  • Re: Solaris 2.7 run time linking problemSteve Sapovits2 Feb
    • Re: Solaris 2.7 run time linking problemJochen Wiedmann2 Feb
  • Re: Solaris 2.7 run time linking problemSteve Sapovits3 Feb
  • Re: Solaris 2.7 run time linking problemSteve Sapovits3 Feb
    • Re: Solaris 2.7 run time linking problemJochen Wiedmann3 Feb