List:MySQL and Perl« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jochen Wiedmann Date:February 2 2003 9:12pm
Subject:Re: Solaris 2.7 run time linking problem
View as plain text
Quoting Steve Sapovits <sapovitss@stripped>:

> I suspect it's an issue of Solaris 5.7 not having the
> right link options to pull all the correct objects into
> the mysql.so shared object DBD::mysql creates at build
> time.  But I've tried about everything I know of there
> and no luck ...

Try using a static library.
Thread
Solaris 2.7 run time linking problemSteve Sapovits2 Feb
  • Re: Solaris 2.7 run time linking problemJochen Wiedmann2 Feb
  • Re: Solaris 2.7 run time linking problemSteve Sapovits2 Feb
    • Re: Solaris 2.7 run time linking problemJochen Wiedmann2 Feb
  • Re: Solaris 2.7 run time linking problemSteve Sapovits2 Feb
    • Re: Solaris 2.7 run time linking problemJochen Wiedmann2 Feb
  • Re: Solaris 2.7 run time linking problemSteve Sapovits3 Feb
  • Re: Solaris 2.7 run time linking problemSteve Sapovits3 Feb
    • Re: Solaris 2.7 run time linking problemJochen Wiedmann3 Feb