List:MySQL and Perl« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jochen Wiedmann Date:August 11 1999 7:57am
Subject:Re: DynaLoader.pm not found
View as plain text
Akshay Srinivasan wrote:

> Looking in CPAN I do not know what to install from the DynaLoader directory
> in order to make some of the MySql commands and the test suite work.
>
> I installed DBI-1.11, Data-Dumper-2.09,Data-ShowTable-3.3 fine.
> Failed Msql-modules test as it could not find DynaLoader.pm.
>
> If you know which files to install from CPAN and any dependencies
> please reply.
>
> Extra info Mysqld runs fine and passed tests and is in use.  Just some
> of the nice utilities depending on perl do not work.

The problem almost definitely is not with DynaLoader, but with
some of the problems specified in the README. Please read that
and if you have no further ideas, show the *complete* error
message.

Bye,

Jochen

--
Jochen Wiedmann						joe@stripped
Life has brown and green eyes. :-)			+49 7123 14887

Thread
DynaLoader.pm not foundAkshay Srinivasan31 Jul
  • Re: DynaLoader.pm not foundJochen Wiedmann11 Aug