List:MySQL and Perl« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jochen Wiedmann Date:September 6 2002 1:44pm
Subject:Re: undefined symbol: mysql_real_escape_stromg
View as plain text
Zitiere Pat Traynor <pat@stripped>:

> Thanks for the tips - I really appreciate them.  From that list, I've
> narrowed the search down to mysql-devel not being installed.
>
> Is there any way to do that without rpm?  Although I do have rpm on my
> Slackware machine, it complained that it wasn't a recent enough version
> to do the install.  When I tried to upgrade rpm to version 4, I got a
> LONG list of failed dependencies.

Install the thing from the tar ball.
Thread
undefined symbol: mysql_real_escape_stromgPat Traynor5 Sep
  • Re: undefined symbol: mysql_real_escape_stromgJochen Wiedmann6 Sep
    • Re: undefined symbol: mysql_real_escape_stromgPat Traynor6 Sep
      • Re: undefined symbol: mysql_real_escape_stromgJochen Wiedmann6 Sep