List:MySQL and Perl« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jochen Wiedmann Date:July 15 1999 5:39pm
Subject:Re: make test fails
View as plain text
Jesse wrote:

> > And I was asking whether you did use the *same* gcc for all. :-)
> >
> > In other words, did you compile all these programs yourself or
> > are there any precompiled binaries or binaries that have been
> > compiled before upgrading the machine or something similar?
>
> I compiled them all by hand just to make sure.

Hmmm, I'd swear your problem couldn't arise in that case. It really
sounds like the typical missing symbols with mixed C libraries.

Sorry, if this is not the case I cannot be of help remotely.

Bye,

Jochen

--
Jochen Wiedmann						joe@stripped
Life has brown and green eyes. :-)			+49 7123 14887

Thread
make test failsJesse14 Jul
  • Re: make test failsJochen Wiedmann15 Jul
    • Re: make test failsJesse15 Jul