List:MySQL and Perl« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jochen Wiedmann Date:July 15 1999 1:49pm
Subject:Re: make test fails
View as plain text
Jesse wrote:

> I was just saying that everything has been compiled with gcc.
>
> Hope that makes it clearer.
>
> Any ideas on how to fix my problem? About to give another person's
> suggestion a try...

And I was asking whether you did use the *same* gcc for all. :-)

In other words, did you compile all these programs yourself or
are there any precompiled binaries or binaries that have been
compiled before upgrading the machine or something similar?

--
Jochen Wiedmann						joe@stripped
Life has brown and green eyes. :-)			+49 7123 14887

Thread
make test failsJesse14 Jul
  • Re: make test failsJochen Wiedmann15 Jul
    • Re: make test failsJesse15 Jul