List:MySQL and Perl« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jochen Wiedmann Date:May 15 2002 9:04pm
Subject:Re: Cron job keeps deleting the mysqld.sock
View as plain text
Zitiere PathFinder Software <normand@stripped>:

> Here is the error message I get when I try to start the MySQL
> server.
>
> ERROR 2002
> "Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket
> '/var/lib/mysql/mysqld.sock' (111)'"

the most probable reason is that you are using MySQL
related software from different sources (for example,
parts from your Linux distribution and other parts
from www.mysql.com) which use different paths.
Thread
Cron job keeps deleting the mysqld.sockPathFinder Software15 May
  • Re: Cron job keeps deleting the mysqld.sockJochen Wiedmann15 May
  • Re: Cron job keeps deleting the mysqld.sockSherzod B. Ruzmetov15 May