List:MySQL and Perl« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jochen Wiedmann Date:July 15 1999 8:09am
Subject:Re: make test fails (fwd)
View as plain text
bob@stripped wrote:

> In your case you will want to substitute the location of your MySQL library
> for my mSQL library.  And of course the real key is to avoid the Dynaloader,
> apparently, by using the -static flag.  Thanks to Judy (spike@stripped) for
> the idea of avoiding dynamic loading with the DBD.

Dynaloader is used even with -static: This flag doesn't affect the
mSQL libraries: It's important for MySQL users only and forces use of
libmysqlclient.a (instead of libmysqlclient.so) from within mysql.so,
the shared library loaded by Perl.

Bye,

Jochen

--
Jochen Wiedmann						joe@stripped
Life has brown and green eyes. :-)			+49 7123 14887

Thread
make test fails (fwd)bob14 Jul
  • Re: make test fails (fwd)Jochen Wiedmann15 Jul
Re: make test fails (fwd)bob15 Jul