List:MySQL and Perl« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jochen Wiedmann Date:April 26 2002 9:17am
Subject:Re: Problem with DBD::mysql
View as plain text
Hi, Steve,

Zitiere Steve Hay <Steve.Hay@stripped>:

> I'm experiencing deadlock errors on BDB tables when using DBD::mysql.
>  I've whittled it down to an unbelievably simple program ("deadlock.pl",
> attached).  This program runs fine on its own, but when I run two of
> them together, one of them deadlocks in a matter of seconds.  (I use the

as DBD::mysql is simply a thin layer on top of the C interface,
I suppose that the Perl driver does nothing special in this case,
except sending SQL statements like "SET AUTOCOMMIT=0" or
"COMMIT". Thus I suggest that you forward your question to the
standard MySQL list.

Sorry,

Jochen

Thread
Problem with DBD::mysqlSteve Hay26 Apr
  • Re: Problem with DBD::mysqlJochen Wiedmann26 Apr
  • Re: Problem with DBD::mysqlSteve Hay30 Apr
    • Re: Problem with DBD::mysqlJochen Wiedmann30 Apr