List:MySQL and Perl« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jochen Wiedmann Date:April 3 2002 1:59pm
Subject:RE: Msql-Mysql install problem ...
View as plain text
Zitiere Murali Prakash <Murali.Prakash@stripped>:

>    All the necessary rpm's were used in the install.Mysql is working
> fine
> and Mysql installation is NOT the problem.The problem really is w.r.t
> the
> questions thrown up my the msql-mysql install process.

I do not doubt that your MySQL is working fine. But that's
not the point. The mysql-devel package contains some files
which are *not* required for running MySQL. But they are
very well required to build DBD::mysql.
Thread
Msql-Mysql install problem ...Murali Prakash3 Apr
  • Re: Msql-Mysql install problem ...Jochen Wiedmann3 Apr
RE: Msql-Mysql install problem ...Murali Prakash3 Apr