List:MySQL and Perl« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jochen Wiedmann Date:March 8 2002 12:02pm
Subject:Re: cant connect through apache to mysql with my cgi script, - but when run manually it works ?
View as plain text
Zitiere "Camilla, Tommy og Tobias" <ctt@stripped>:

> When I tri to connect with my cgi script throgh apache i get the
> following error
>
> [Thu Mar  7 14:01:10 2002] [error] [client 192.168.100.10] Premature end
> of scri
> pt headers: /home/httpd/cgi-bin/add_person.cgi
> DBI->connect failed: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket
> '/var/li
> b/mysql/mysql.sock' (111) at /home/httpd/cgi-bin/add_person.cgi line
> 26
> Error connecting to database at /home/httpd/cgi-bin/add_person.cgi line
> 26.

You have to use the mysql_socket (or simlar, can't
remember exactly) option in the DSN to change the path.

Thread
cant connect through apache to mysql with my cgi script, - but when run manually it works ?Tommy og Tobias Camilla7 Mar
  • Re: cant connect through apache to mysql with my cgi script, - but when run manually it works ?Jochen Wiedmann8 Mar