List:MySQL and Perl« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jochen Wiedmann Date:January 8 2002 8:37pm
Subject:Re: DBD-mysql-2.1010 passing NULL to mysql-client lib func
View as plain text
Zitiere Joseph Martin <joseph_martin_y@stripped>:

> I am working on getting DBD::mysql set up on my
> Slackware box.  I have come across a situation running
> the tests for DBD-mysql.  Besides the $dbh->listdbs()
> appearing to be obsolete (not supported), it seems
> that the DBD mysql.xs module is passing NULL to
> mysql_errno() and to mysql_error() on line 92 (I have
> 2.1010).  That pointer is used without checking as a
> pointer in the libmysql.c module of the
> libmysqlclient.so library.

Sounds interesting. Questions:

  - Can you reproduce the problem?
  - If so, can you reproduce it with adding

      DBI->trace(2)

    at the top of your program?

Thanks,

Jochen
Thread
DBD-mysql-2.1010 passing NULL to mysql-client lib funcJoseph Martin8 Jan
  • Re: DBD-mysql-2.1010 passing NULL to mysql-client lib funcJochen Wiedmann8 Jan