List:MySQL and Perl« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jochen Wiedmann Date:January 7 2002 9:08am
Subject:Re: Random "DBD driver has not implemented the AutoCommit attribute" errors
View as plain text
Zitiere Dave Rolsky <autarch@stripped>:

> Ok, I realized that this was a symptom of the mysql daemon restarting
> in
> the middle of queries.
>
> Nonetheless, that doesn't seem like the right error to get.

I understand. In the latest version of DBD::mysql this problem
is "fixed": A connection with AutoCommit off won't connect to
the database on itself.

In your case this means that you get an error ERROR_CR_SERVER_GONE
now. If this error comes up, you should drop the connection and
create a new one.

Yours,

Jochen
Thread
Random "DBD driver has not implemented the AutoCommit attribute"errorsDave Rolsky31 Dec
  • Re: Random "DBD driver has not implemented the AutoCommit attribute"errorsDave Rolsky5 Jan
    • Re: Random "DBD driver has not implemented the AutoCommit attribute" errorsJochen Wiedmann7 Jan
      • Re: Random "DBD driver has not implemented the AutoCommit attribute"errorsDave Rolsky8 Jan