List:MySQL and Perl« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jochen Wiedmann Date:December 27 2001 6:02pm
Subject:Re: Another DBD::mysql bug
View as plain text
Zitiere Christian Jaeger <christian.jaeger@stripped>:

> Hello
>
> There is also another bug:
>
> connect with autocommit 0ff.
> restart mysql
> $DB->commit;  # This time it will *NOT* give an error. It seems
>            # that this commit is silently optimized away by

It is not optimized, it is due to the fact that MySQL
doesn't report an error when issuing a commit in
AutoCommit mode.

However, I think this second problem is mainly also
caused by the silent reconnect, thus also handled by
dropping the reconnect feature without AutoCommit
mode.
Thread
Another DBD::mysql bugChristian Jaeger26 Dec
  • Re: Another DBD::mysql bugJochen Wiedmann27 Dec