List:MySQL and Perl« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jochen Wiedmann Date:October 12 2001 7:33am
Subject:Re: Problems installing DBD:Mysql
View as plain text
David Waring wrote:

> OK it tryed that. With DBD-mysql-2.0902 I now get the
>  ....Cannot map library libmysqlcl... message

Without context, this message means nothing to me.
Context = complete log of "perl Makefile.PL", "make" and
"make test".

> I am very concered about the compiler error
> cc: Warning: dbdimp.c, line 1706: In this statement, the referenced type of
> the
> pointer value "((imp_xxh)->com.std.parent_h)" is "struct hv", which is not
> compa
> tible with "struct sv". (ptrmismatch)
>     h = DBIc_PARENT_H(imp_xxh);
> ----^

I think you can safely ignore these warnings. If not,
you are lost anyways, as I can't help you. :-)

Thread
Problems installing DBD:MysqlDavid Waring11 Oct
  • Re: Problems installing DBD:MysqlJochen Wiedmann11 Oct
    • RE: Problems installing DBD:MysqlDavid Waring11 Oct
      • Re: Problems installing DBD:MysqlJochen Wiedmann12 Oct