List:MySQL and Perl« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jochen Wiedmann Date:June 26 2001 3:02pm
Subject:Re: mysql_config...what/where is it on win32?
View as plain text

Stephen Howard wrote:

> I have been unable to use ppm for some time.  It keeps crashing on
> an error within the SOAP calls it makes.  I have a fairly recent
> activestate build (within the last 6 months or so, a Perl 5.6.x
> equivalent )  So I've taken to downloading/installing things by
> hand.

The better option would be to download the module as a ZIP file,
as offered on the ActiveState server.

> Unknown column 'csUsers_Groups.UserID' in 'where clause'

But this is definitely a message form the server. Verify your
query!
Thread
mysql_config...what/where is it on win32?Stephen Howard26 Jun
RE: mysql_config...what/where is it on win32?Stephen Howard26 Jun
  • Re: mysql_config...what/where is it on win32?Jochen Wiedmann26 Jun
    • RE: mysql_config...what/where is it on win32?Stephen Howard26 Jun