List:MySQL and Perl« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jochen Wiedmann Date:June 18 2001 7:24am
Subject:Re: What is _firesafe
View as plain text

Phillip Burger wrote:

> I did have trouble tracking back the file test reference.  I still haven't
> determined what _firesafe does.    Notwithstanding, in investigating
> further, it's possible that the loadable object that is reported as missing
> is DBD/mysql/mysql.bundle. In playing with the problem, I'm getting a
> conflict with multiple definitions of symbols with
> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib and .../DBD/mysql/mysql.bundle.   Does it seem
> that this problem is user related?

Depends - it is typically related to mixing binaries from different
sources. It's up to you calling that user related or not. :-)

I suggest using binaries from the same source (for example from your
Linux or whatever distribution) or compiling all on your own.

Sorry,

Jochen
Thread
What is _firesafePhillip Burger18 Jun
  • Re: What is _firesafeJochen Wiedmann18 Jun