List:MySQL and Perl« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jochen Wiedmann Date:June 25 1999 8:25am
Subject:Re: Installing MYSQL on Red Hat
View as plain text
Richard Spangenberg wrote:

> I think I should use the following configuration:
>
> shell> ./configure --prefix=/www/domain/cgi-local/mysql \
>         --localstatedir=/www/domain/data \
>         --with-client-ldflags=-all-static \
>         --with-mysqld-ldflags=-all-static

Sounds good, everything should be installed under /www/domain.

However, note you need to compile the Perl modules with similar
options, in particular

	PREFIX=/www/domain/lib

and perlhaps setting the environment variables PERL5LIB to
/www/domain/lib/perl5 or something similar, depending on your
Perl version.

Bye,

Jochen

--
Jochen Wiedmann						joe@stripped
Life has brown and green eyes. :-)		+49 7123 14887

Thread
Situation when testing Msql-Mysql-Modules under HP-UXMark Nickel19 Jun
  • Re: Situation when testing Msql-Mysql-Modules under HP-UXJochen Wiedmann21 Jun
  • Re: Situation when testing Msql-Mysql-Modules under HP-UXJochen Wiedmann21 Jun
  • Re: Situation when testing Msql-Mysql-Modules under HP-UXMark Nickel22 Jun
Re: Situation when testing Msql-Mysql-Modules under HP-UXMark Nickel23 Jun
  • Installing MYSQL on Red HatRichard Spangenberg23 Jun
    • Re: Installing MYSQL on Red HatJochen Wiedmann25 Jun
    • Re: Installing MYSQL on Red HatJochen Wiedmann25 Jun