List:MySQL and Perl« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jochen Wiedmann Date:April 8 2001 10:31am
Subject:Re: Re: Help installing Msql-Mysql-modules
View as plain text
Quoting John Jensen <jjensen@stripped>:

> I found one message in the archives addressing my problem, with a
> small difference. "Perl Makefiles.PL" works fine with the exception
> of a warning that states "prerequisite Data::ShowTable failed to
> load: Can't locate Data/ShowTable.pm in @INC"
>
> Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

That message shouldn´t really matter. It advices you to install
the Data::ShowTable module first, which is required for "dbimon".

Bye,

Jochen
Thread
Re: Re: Help installing Msql-Mysql-modulesJohn Jensen8 Apr
  • Re: Re: Help installing Msql-Mysql-modulesJochen Wiedmann8 Apr
    • Re: Re: Help installing Msql-Mysql-modulesJohn Jensen8 Apr