List:MySQL and Perl« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jochen Wiedmann Date:March 15 1999 9:03pm
Subject:Re: Stuck Again...frustrated...DBD:mysql
View as plain text
> I have tried running it in perl several ways:
>
>     /usr/local/bin/perl test.pl
>     /usr/local/bin/perl test.pl --static --config
>     /usr/local/bin/perl test.pl --static
>     /usr/local/bin/perl test.pl -static -config
>     /usr/local/bin/perl test.pl -static

Users have funny ideas sometime ...

--static and --config aren't options of your Perl script but options
of the Makefile generator Makefile.PL from the Msql-Mysql-modules
distribution. Suggested use is (quoted from the appropriate section
of the README or INSTALL files)

              perl Makefile.PL --static --config
              make
              make test
              make install

In other words you are expected to reinstall the driver.

Bye,

Jochen

--
Jochen Wiedmann						joe@stripped
"How could this be a problem in a country where		+49 7123 14887

Thread
Stuck Again...frustrated...DBD:mysqlJohn Lathrop13 Mar
Re: Stuck Again...frustrated...DBD:mysqlJochen Wiedmann15 Mar