List:MySQL and Perl« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jochen Wiedmann Date:March 5 2001 4:39pm
Subject:Re: mSQL: Number of rows affected never correctly returned
View as plain text

Paul Hoepfner-Homme wrote:

> I just checked the mSQL 2.0 Programming API available on hughes.com.au
> and it says there is a method called msqlNumRows() which should return
> the desired number.  Are you saying that you tried using this method and
> the compiler complained saying such a method did not exist?  If so, then
> maybe there's a bug in the mSQL programming API.

After looking into the code again, my impression is, that it already
should work as expected. If it doesn't, I need a Perl script that

  a) creates a table
  b) inserts some rows
  c) performs a query showing the wrong result

Sorry,

Jochen
Thread
mSQL: Number of rows affected never correctly returnedPaul Hoepfner-Homme3 Mar
  • Re: mSQL: Number of rows affected never correctly returnedJochen Wiedmann5 Mar
  • Re: mSQL: Number of rows affected never correctly returnedPaul Hoepfner-Homme5 Mar
  • Re: mSQL: Number of rows affected never correctly returnedJochen Wiedmann5 Mar
  • Re: mSQL: Number of rows affected never correctly returnedPaul Hoepfner-Homme5 Mar
  • Re: mSQL: Number of rows affected never correctly returnedJochen Wiedmann6 Mar
  • Re: mSQL: Number of rows affected never correctly returnedPaul Hoepfner-Homme6 Mar
  • Re: mSQL: Number of rows affected never correctly returnedJochen Wiedmann6 Mar
  • Re: mSQL: Number of rows affected never correctly returnedPaul Hoepfner-Homme6 Mar
  • Re: mSQL: Number of rows affected never correctly returnedPaul Hoepfner-Homme7 Mar
  • Re: mSQL: Number of rows affected never correctly returnedDodger9 Mar
  • Re: mSQL: Number of rows affected never correctly returnedJochen Wiedmann14 Mar