List:MySQL and Perl« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jochen Wiedmann Date:February 25 2001 9:50pm
Subject:RE: Please help me to install Msql-Mysql-module!
View as plain text
Quoting "Alela Corp." <ostel7@stripped>:

> Please let me know if you finally solve the problem because I can't.
> I've got the same error while doing make to install the
> Data-ShowTable-3.3:
>
> Manifying blib/man3/Data::ShowTable.3pm
> *** ERROR: unterminated I<...> at line 724 in file ShowTable.pm
> *** ERROR: unterminated I<...> at line 724 in file ShowTable.pm
> Manifying blib/man1/showtable.1

The corrected line looks like follows. The important thing are the
terminating ">" characters.

[, I<\@title_formats> [, I<\@data_formats> [, I<$table_attrs> ] ] ] ] ]
] ];
Thread
Please help me to install Msql-Mysql-module!Konstantin Ursaloff25 Feb
  • RE: Please help me to install Msql-Mysql-module!Alela Corp.25 Feb
    • RE: Please help me to install Msql-Mysql-module!Jochen Wiedmann25 Feb
  • Re: Please help me to install Msql-Mysql-module!Konstantin Ursaloff25 Feb
  • RE: Please help me to install Msql-Mysql-module!A. Santillan Iturres25 Feb