List:MySQL and Perl« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jochen Wiedmann Date:February 25 2001 1:34pm
Subject:Re: /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lz
View as plain text
Quoting Bill Rini <bill@stripped>:

> I searched on the archives for this but the only answer I saw was to
> make
> sure that the path to the libz.so module was in LD_LIBRARY_PATH which if
> did but it didn't seem to help.  I'm assuming that I can just export
> LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib/  Is that correct?

Looks good. If the files aren´t found anyways there has to be some
other reason. For example, it might be, that you don´t have libz,
nut libz.1 or something similar. What does

	ls -al /usr/lib/libz*

show?
Thread
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lzBill Rini25 Feb
  • Re: /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lzJochen Wiedmann25 Feb
  • Re: /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lzBurghelea Vasile25 Feb
    • RE: /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lzBill Rini25 Feb