List:MySQL and Perl« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tom Sullivan Date:March 15 1999 6:25pm
Subject:Re: DBI problems
View as plain text
Hi Pat,

  AFAIK, its not possible to install any perl module on a system that has
perl installed in the usual system place, without having root access to
the system. You will have to get with the system administrator to finish
the install for you. The only way you could install it in your home
directory is to install your own copy of perl in your home directory, then
install your modules to that version of perl. But that will take up a lot
of disk space, and if you have a quota, you will probably exceed it.

Tom